Home Server: Silver#2
Tag: |fun|Storchel|ROCK
GameTracker: Storchel
Spark username: fun-Storchel

Rules for Walljump, Trickplant and Trickjump in Gold

Post by -Storchel » December 20th, 2012, 2:10 pm

*Waiting for approval of fun-Security*

Hello there,

since we had several discussions about this recently I thought it would be helpful to create a topic where all the things are explained.

The following is a list of all maps in Gold at the moment that have places where Walljump, Trickjump or Trickplant can happen. First you see a screenshot and underneath a description. The green arrows show the allowed actions, the red arrows show the not allowed actions.

If we get new maps in Gold which include unclear places, then I will add them to this list.

A little hint: If you use Mozilla Firefox you can press strg + f and just write the name of the Map there, so you will get to it faster.

This list is not set in stone, if you want to add or discuss something you can of course do that.

MLB DayBreak

2012-12-18-231153-mlb_daybreak.jpg

- It is NOT allowed to jump here, first destroy the Generator and the Dam Access Gate!

2012-12-18-231234-mlb_daybreak.jpg

- It is NOT allowed to jump directly to the Rocket Base Gate!
- It is allowed to jump into the water and climb up the ladder or you can go the longer way around the water.

Venice

2012-12-20-085240-venice.jpg

- It is NOT allowed to jump over the gate, no matter if you are in Axis or Allies. The tank has to destroy the gate!

V2 Base

2012-12-20-085444-v2base.jpg

- It is NOT allowed to jump over the Base wall, no matter if you are in Axis or Allies! First the Base wall has to be detroyed!

2012-12-20-085458-v2base.jpg

- It is allowed to jump over this wall.

Supply Depot

2012-12-20-085740-supplydepot3.jpg

- It is NOT allowed to jump over this wall, no matter if you are in Axis or Allies and no matter if one gate of the wall is destroyed or not!

Siwa Oasis

2012-12-20-091402-oasis.jpg

- It is NOT allowed to jump over the Old City Wall, no matter if you are in Axis or Allies. The Wall has to be blown up first!

2012-12-20-091419-oasis.jpg

- It is NOT allowed to do this jump. You just pass the Old City Wall this way, it is walljump!

2012-12-20-091444-oasis.jpg

- It is allowed to jump on the Generator and from there to the North Anti Tank Gun for both teams.

2012-12-20-091452-oasis.jpg

- It is NOT allowed to jump behind the Anti Tank Guns, no matter if you are in Axis or Allies. Of course planting a dynamite there is NOT allowed either!

Italy

2012-12-20-092519-italyfp2.jpg

- It is NOT allowed to jump over this gate if it's not blown yet. No matter if you are in Axis or Allies!

Gold Rush

2012-12-20-093215-goldrush-ga.jpg

- It is NOT allowed to plant dynamites at these places! These places cannot be reached with single jump so it is Trickplant!

2012-12-20-093325-goldrush-ga.jpg

- It is allowed to plant a dynamite on the stairs.

Radar Summer

2012-12-20-093551-radar_summer.jpg

- It is NOT allowed to jump up there, no matter if you are in Axis or Allies!

Wolfsrudel

2012-12-20-093742-wolfsrudel_final.jpg

- It is NOT allowed to jump over this wall! No matter if you are in Axis or Allies, and no matter if some parts of the wall have been blown!

2012-12-20-093906-wolfsrudel_final.jpg

- It is NOT allowed to jump over this fence! No matter if you are in Axis or Allies! Also if the defense was blown you may NOT jump over the wall!

Seawall Battery

2012-12-20-094004-battery_winter.jpg

- It is NOT allowed to jump here! No matter if you are in Axis or Allies! Also if the ramp was built you have to use the ramp, not jump up the wall!

Fuel Dump

2012-12-20-094241-fueldump_uv.jpg

- It is NOT allowed to jump up this wall. No matter if you are in Axis or Allies!

2012-12-20-094430-fueldump_uv.jpg

- It is NOT allowed to jump over this wall! No matter if you are in Axis or Allies, and no matter if the gate was blown! Also you may NOT jump on the roof from outside!

2012-12-20-094438-fueldump_uv.jpg

- It is NOT allowed to jump over this fence or over the wall! No matter if you are in Axis or Allies!

2012-12-20-094441-fueldump_uv.jpg

- It is NOT allowed to jump from the Fuel Dump to the roof! No matter if you are in Axis or Allies!

ET Slide

2012-12-21-185914-et_slide.jpg

- It is NOT allowed to jump from the Slide to the stairs on the other side. This counts for both teams!
- Each team may only use the door on the left side of the spawn point.

Adlernest

2012-12-21-201914-adlernest.jpg

- It is NOT allowed to jump through the window to or out of the room with the objective! This counts for both teams.

Regards,
Storchel
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-XioN
Home Server: Sniper#2
Tag: fun|#Xion|ST
GameTracker: ROBER ALFA
Spark username: fun-XioN

Re: Rules for Walljump, Trickplant and Trickjump in Gold

Post by -XioN » December 20th, 2012, 4:45 pm

I cant resistttt! !! your the man!!!!! Thx Storchel, good job mate and soory for unlock,,,, :wink:
Made by Zolty: Sign Master.... Ommmmm Ommmmm Ommmmmm
-Peanut
Home Server: PaintBall#2
Tag: |fun|#PeaNuT|
GameTracker: fun-peanut
Spark username: fun-Peanut

Post by -Peanut » December 20th, 2012, 5:27 pm

planting on the stairs in goldrush is allowed but on tank is not? why? :P I think stairs should not be allowed then either :)
thx Ave <3
need help? PM me at fun-Peanut :)

#Paintball is my dream, my goal and one day... MY REALITY
/connect pb2.funclan.net
-DD
Tag: |fun|DD|*P!G*
GameTracker: fun-DD
Spark username: fun-DD

Post by -DD » December 20th, 2012, 8:15 pm

fun-Peanut wrote:planting on the stairs in goldrush is allowed but on tank is not? why? :P I think stairs should not be allowed then either :)

Actually, I think we need to make planting there as easy as possible because Goldrush gets bogged down there every time.
The 2nd tank barrier is almost impossible to blow up if axis are trying to do the objective at all.
Therefore, imho any plant on the 2nd tank barrier should be allowed EXCEPT the tank plant which axis can't defuse. That's just cheaty :P

DD
Thanks Jix :P
-Storchel
|fun| ex-member |

Post by -Storchel » December 20th, 2012, 9:28 pm

Can you guys please stop posting here?? It was not locked for no reason...

We will find a place where we can discuss about it don't worry.

Thx for understanding.
-Storchel
|fun| ex-member |

Post by -Storchel » December 21st, 2012, 5:18 pm

Okay we can discuss about all the things in this topic now.

I received this pm by |fun|Sky|:
I think it should be allowed for teams to defend from behind the guns (see attachement)
Axis can defend the gun and allies can defend the dyna when they plant.
I always did it and it was never a problem before, in fact it should only be disallowed to PLANT there, don't you think?
just my opinion

He is talking about jumping behind the Anti Tank Guns in the map 'Siwa Oasis'.

Then we have this opinion:
fun-Peanut wrote:planting on the stairs in goldrush is allowed but on tank is not? why? :P I think stairs should not be allowed then either :)

My opinion is:
I think it should NOT be allowed to jump behind the Anti Tank Guns, no matter if you just defend from there or if you plant a dynamite.

In Gold Rush I suggested it this way because trickplanting is when the defending engineers cannot defuse the dynamite with single jump. That's why it is not allowed to plant on the tank or on the higher roof. The dynamite on the stairs can be defused by single jump and just going up the stairs.
But |fun|DD| made a point there, that part of the objective is very hard for allies. So maybe we should allow some more ways to plant a dynamite there.
My suggestion is that every possible plant is allowed there, except on the tank. That should never be allowed, in any map.

So guys, please tell me what you think about these 2 things. What should be allowed and what not?
And if you have other things of this list to be discussed, then please go ahead and post it here.
-Tony
Home Server: Gold#2
Tag: |fun|#Tony|
GameTracker: funtonymontana
Spark username: fun-tony

Post by -Tony » December 21st, 2012, 5:38 pm

I don't know for Oasis...You can discuss about it...
I think it shouldn't be allowed but I can agree with people who says it should.
Yes the 2 teams can benefit from it. But is it really necessary to be able to jump on them?
If you stay on the ground you still can throw molotovs, grenades, artillery... Or shoot the ones inside!

And well for an allies engineer it is horrible when there is an axis player at the outside.
After getting in the building you still cannot plant it...
Well my opinion is to disallow it...it is also so unrealistic :p

For Goldrush I think it is nice the way it is now.
If people use the stairs plant more it won't be stuck there all the time.
On the white higher roof is too tough for axis to defuse I think...

:worship:
Simplicity Is The Ultimate Sophistication
~Leonardo da Vinci

If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on.
~Steve Jobs
fun-MrOwl
Tag: |fun|MrOwl|
GameTracker: fun_mrowl
Spark username: fun-MrOwl

Post by fun-MrOwl » December 21st, 2012, 6:03 pm

1) For Oasis: Should be allowd imo.
2) For Goldrush: I don't get why those 2 spots aren't allowd.
You can defuse them by just standing right to it so I don't see
the problem :s So imo even planting on the tank should be allowd,
but just at the tip of the 'gunthingy'.
|fun|MrOwl|
- Always
-AnGeR
Tag: |fun|#AnGeR|ROCK
GameTracker: fun-AnGeR
Spark username: fun-AnGeR

Post by -AnGeR » December 21st, 2012, 6:12 pm

Oasis, i agree with jumping on the generator ,,.. goldrush .. as long as i played in funclan those 2 places and the stairs was not allowed.. while ago Ave told me the stairs allowed., it doesnt matter for me.. im ok with the stairs,,, but those 2 places i think we must keep them not allowed.

By:Ave

|fun|#AnGeR|ROCK
-Tony
Tag: |fun|#Tony|
GameTracker: funtonymontana
Spark username: fun-tony

Post by -Tony » December 21st, 2012, 6:16 pm

fun-AnGeR wrote:Oasis, i agree with jumping on the generator ,,.. goldrush .. as long as i played in funclan those 2 places and the stairs was not allowed.. while ago Ave told me the stairs allowed., it doesnt matter for me.. im ok with the stairs,,, but those 2 places i think we must keep them not allowed.

Its not about the generator :)
It is about jumping on the guns from the outside.
Jaj new opinion please :p
Simplicity Is The Ultimate Sophistication
~Leonardo da Vinci

If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on.
~Steve Jobs

Return to “Gold”