/connect s2.funclan.net
fun-Maverick
Home Server: Silver#2
Tag: |fun|MavericK|ROCK
GameTracker: maverick29
Spark username: fun-maverick

Re: Memories and future thoughts of silver

Post by fun-Maverick » May 15th, 2011, 1:52 am

Hi Envo, I am glad to find you here because you are part of the first people I met on silver (among many others). :wink:
I also hope that server (which will remain my favorite (Thx lane :P )) will be reborn because it is very difficult to do some parties with several real players. :?
I try to bring other players on silver but it is not so easy, fortunately some who have another homeserver come from time to time.
Finally for now, I would do whatever I could to keep this active server. :P
By Ave and ex-Peanut, ty mates
-Andy
Tag: |fun|#Andy|
GameTracker: andy11
Spark username: fun-Andy

Post by -Andy » May 15th, 2011, 11:08 am

fun-lonelyrider wrote:I remember my first months in silver when I wasnt member yet. There was Envo, Nameless, Storchel, Starry and many other old good mates of mine.

That times I remember too. Yes Nameless and StArRy were super admins, it is bad that they are not here now, I miss them too. :smile:

fun-lonelyrider wrote:It was very interesting to play with them because everything was so new and there were so much to learn and try.

Great thinking, LonelyRider!
I think THIS is the main problem of Silver:
There is NOTHING new to learn and try.

I think that first of all, we, silver admins, must continuing with making parties.
I think that parties will give to Silver more fun and voltage in the game.

And if the parties will really help, and Silver activity will still higher and higher,
then we should contact Security team, and ask and please them about new maps.

And then I think there will again something to learn and try.
:smile:

Andy
fun-Maverick

Post by fun-Maverick » May 16th, 2011, 9:20 pm

fun-Andy wrote:I think THIS is the main problem of Silver:
There is NOTHING new to learn and try.

I think that first of all, we, silver admins, must continuing with making parties.
I think that parties will give to Silver more fun and voltage in the game.

And if the parties will really help, and Silver activity will still higher and higher,
then we should contact Security team, and ask and please them about new maps.

And then I think there will again something to learn and try.
:smile:

Andy

I'm agree with you and with the idea of new maps, must make a choice and I think we should take cards that people have not yet played :?:
-Storchel
|fun| ex-member |
Tag: |fun|Storchel|ROCK
GameTracker: Storchel
Spark username: fun-Storchel

Post by -Storchel » May 31st, 2011, 3:25 pm

Apologize, I'm a bit late to respond here..

First of all a big thanks to Lonelyrider for creating this topic and for everyone who responded so far! It's really touching to read this :cry:

Well I also remember the good old times in Silver of whom we talk about so much. I remember awesome people like Starry, Rob, Veke, Donut, Nameless who left the clan by now but will always remain in my mind. And I'm so happy to see a few old fellas rejoining now like Envo and Yakuza :)
Recently I saw some screenshots of something like 2 years ago..there were about 20-30 people in Silver and most of them visitors. I remember myself just opening ET and joining Silver instantly. I was just there to play and have fun with all the great people in Silver. I didn't care so much for the forum or for other servers at that time, just for Silver.
I'm so thankful for all those great moments we shared together, I will always keep that in mind!
But still, as Lonelyrider said already we have to admit that things have changed in Silver. Month by month less people, especially visitors came to Silver and we lost several great admins. By now Silver almost reached total inactivity and it's very sad to see this. We have had some good days where you could find about 10 people in Silver which was a success already and I'm happy about that. But those days became rarely and we really have to do something to change that.

Those 'partys' do not really work as well as we thought and even when we call admins from other servers to visit Silver for a while most people ignore it and won't follow us because they know it is just another helpless try to catch more people to visit Silver.

Nevertheless I myself will never change my homeserver, even if Silver is as inactive as now. It has always been my home and I have such great memories here, I want to keep this no matter what will come. And it's to good see that most of you think the same way :)

The good news are that we will get new maps soon which differ from other servers. So Silver will have the chance to be its own special server again. I'm looking forward for those new maps and hope so much that it will change the current sad situation among Silver.

It will be hard work and we have been through lots of disappointments already, but I'm sure if we all try our best and cooperate with eachother we will achieve some success and get some fresh life to Silver. Let's get it on mates! :hnds:

Greetings,
Storchel
fun-Maverick

Post by fun-Maverick » May 31st, 2011, 11:37 pm

Very very good reply storchel! i'm agree with you, it's my homeserver and will remain my homeserver too. :ang
I hope silver will start as before with many players. :D
-DD
Tag: |fun|DD|*P!G*
GameTracker: fun-DD
Spark username: fun-DD

Post by -DD » May 31st, 2011, 11:58 pm

fun-maverick29 wrote:it's my homeserver and will remain my homeserver too

agreed!!!! i will never change my homeserver!!
fun-maverick29 wrote:I hope...

where have the 'good old days'gone
we are left to hope that silver will, one day, be revived, even resurrected!

its sad :sad: ,

DD
Thanks Jix :P
fun-PaKu
Tag: |fun|#PaKu|ZwR
GameTracker: paku96
Spark username: fun-PaKu

Post by fun-PaKu » February 18th, 2012, 1:00 am

i have good pic ;) this unnamedplayer is me xD i got promotion to Power-Admin and names change fail :clap: :lol:
2010-04-12-215722-mlb_temple.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-Andy
Tag: |fun|#Andy|
GameTracker: andy11
Spark username: fun-Andy

Post by -Andy » February 21st, 2012, 12:45 pm

fun-PaKu wrote:i have good pic ;) this unnamedplayer is me xD i got promotion to Power-Admin and names change fail :clap: :lol:

Oh, you reminded me something... old good times :smile:

Also I got one perfect idea (in my opinion).

Just a note, please do not use this topic for posting screenshots,
feel free to post it to Chat Room. Let this topic such as it is - our memory of LonelyR!der :smile:

Andy
fun-PaKu
Tag: |fun|#PaKu|ZwR
GameTracker: paku96
Spark username: fun-PaKu

Post by fun-PaKu » February 21st, 2012, 2:20 pm

fun-Andy wrote:
fun-PaKu wrote:i have good pic ;) this unnamedplayer is me xD i got promotion to Power-Admin and names change fail :clap: :lol:

Oh, you reminded me something... old good times :smile:

Also I got one perfect idea (in my opinion).

Just a note, please do not use this topic for posting screenshots,
feel free to post it to Chat Room. Let this topic such as it is - our memory of LonelyR!der :smile:

Andy

i thought that this photo show how much ppl was in silver ;-)

Return to “Silver”