EVA abuse me

User avatar
-Tony
.
.
Posts: 2987
Joined: September 19th, 2009, 11:44 am
Home Server: Gold#2
Tag: |fun|#Tony|
GameTracker: funtonymontana
Spark username: fun-tony
Location: Belgium

Re: EVA abuse me

Post by -Tony » October 19th, 2011, 4:10 pm

paul+123 wrote:
fun-Tony wrote:I also saw that your level was 0 in server, which is the level of someone 'we do not like'...
Any Idea why you have that level...Did you maybe play on our servers with another name ?



you mean she not like me. not we as you say.

yes i'm sometimes change my name. i m not member of fun. so i dont need to report abut that
you have a new rule for Visitors that Not allowed to change his name?
:doh:


Dude I'm trying to figure out what the reason could be for this all.
And you had level 0 which is NOT normal...normally you should have 20.
Or Eva setted you 0 with a good reason, or you already were that level 0 for another reason.
As you are not talking nor cooperating, you have to wait until Eva will come here to explain somethings.
So lets wait than heu...You are still welcome to talk.
:worship:
Simplicity Is The Ultimate Sophistication
~Leonardo da Vinci

If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on.
~Steve Jobs
User avatar
-XioN
.
.
Posts: 2061
Joined: April 17th, 2009, 12:27 am
Home Server: Sniper#2
Tag: fun|#Xion|ST
GameTracker: ROBER ALFA
Spark username: fun-XioN
Location: WLD

Re: EVA abuse me

Post by -XioN » October 19th, 2011, 4:24 pm

Ok, Paul, look im not going to aim a gun in Eva Head because you are in a hurry, i send it a pm, now wait, if you continue with the same argument spaming a topic without something new i sugest you to take a break for a few days,
you dont want to explain us what happen that day, that server, that admin, you just want to have a explanation of Eva , ok, now you need to wait for Eva , you are aware that spaming the forum and continue with the , dont waste my time slogan, have consequences.

Eva is informed, you dont want to cooperate, we cant do much more, stop filling this topic with the same argument
or help us with info so we can help you or not.
Image
Made by Zolty: Sign Master.... Ommmmm Ommmmm Ommmmmm
User avatar
paul+123
.
.
Posts: 10
Joined: October 17th, 2011, 12:00 am

Re: EVA abuse me

Post by paul+123 » October 25th, 2011, 8:03 pm

my brother is admin 1 form admins here, he will come here in few days.
and he will say what he think to say, my brother love me for sure and know me.

tony you are not polite when you say someone 'we do not like'

how you can say that? you control of Everyone heart :doh:


you and EVA not like me, but not Everyone. you and EVA perfect example for that clan.

if EVA not start to Talk, so i will complain abut that clan...
i have save copy of that topic in google, so that not help if someone will delete that topic.

i m sorry guys.... :sad:
User avatar
-Tony
.
.
Posts: 2987
Joined: September 19th, 2009, 11:44 am
Home Server: Gold#2
Tag: |fun|#Tony|
GameTracker: funtonymontana
Spark username: fun-tony
Location: Belgium

Re: EVA abuse me

Post by -Tony » October 25th, 2011, 8:12 pm

paul+123 wrote:my brother is admin 1 form admins here, he will come here in few days.
and he will say what he think to say, my brother love me for sure and know me.

tony you are not polite when you say someone 'we do not like'

how you can say that? you control of Everyone heart :doh:


you and EVA not like me, but not Everyone. you and EVA perfect example for that clan.

if EVA not start to Talk, so i will complain abut that clan...
i have save copy of that topic in google, so that not help if someone will delete that topic.

i m sorry guys.... :sad:


Dude I don't said that I don't like you :D
I do like you as you are friendly and patient.
But you don't understood me well...
Every single visitor has a level in our clan.
Normally the level is 20, which says you are a visitor
20 - > visitor.
But you have level 0, I don't know why you have that...but it is NOT normal...
0 - > ''we do not like you''. Someone decided to give you that level and it was NOT me.
I don't know how you have that but probably it will be explained here the following days/weeks.
Well maybe it sounds complicated, but believe me I do not not like you...which means I like you.
And I think its getting time for the post of Eva ??

I hope this will be solved in following dayz.
:worship:
Simplicity Is The Ultimate Sophistication
~Leonardo da Vinci

If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on.
~Steve Jobs
User avatar
-XioN
.
.
Posts: 2061
Joined: April 17th, 2009, 12:27 am
Home Server: Sniper#2
Tag: fun|#Xion|ST
GameTracker: ROBER ALFA
Spark username: fun-XioN
Location: WLD

Re: EVA abuse me

Post by -XioN » October 25th, 2011, 9:02 pm

Paul can i ask ? who is your brother here?
Image
Made by Zolty: Sign Master.... Ommmmm Ommmmm Ommmmmm
User avatar
paul+123
.
.
Posts: 10
Joined: October 17th, 2011, 12:00 am

Re: EVA abuse me

Post by paul+123 » October 25th, 2011, 10:07 pm

fun-RB ALFA wrote:Paul can i ask ? who is your brother here?

the most active player in history of gold
User avatar
-XioN
.
.
Posts: 2061
Joined: April 17th, 2009, 12:27 am
Home Server: Sniper#2
Tag: fun|#Xion|ST
GameTracker: ROBER ALFA
Spark username: fun-XioN
Location: WLD

Re: EVA abuse me

Post by -XioN » October 25th, 2011, 10:26 pm

paul+123 wrote:
fun-RB ALFA wrote:Paul can i ask ? who is your brother here?

the most active player in history of gold


Ok. Mr Enigma!! and the most active player in all the history of gold have a name??
Image
Made by Zolty: Sign Master.... Ommmmm Ommmmm Ommmmmm
User avatar
-XioN
.
.
Posts: 2061
Joined: April 17th, 2009, 12:27 am
Home Server: Sniper#2
Tag: fun|#Xion|ST
GameTracker: ROBER ALFA
Spark username: fun-XioN
Location: WLD

Re: EVA abuse me

Post by -XioN » October 26th, 2011, 12:18 am

Well Paul , Paul 123 aka Galaxy brother of fun Operations?? is that correct?? i hope you are not involved in something with your bro acount or something like that, let me know if this info is wrong??
Image
Made by Zolty: Sign Master.... Ommmmm Ommmmm Ommmmmm
User avatar
-Homer
.
.
Posts: 2545
Joined: March 8th, 2009, 12:38 am
Home Server: ETJump#2
Tag: |fun|#Homer|ROCK
GameTracker: fun-homer
Spark username: fun-homer
Location: Estonia, Saue

Re: EVA abuse me

Post by -Homer » October 26th, 2011, 11:49 am

I would like to see the ban reason quite soon here..
Even if there is any.
Ignoring is not the way how you should care with this case.
Image
Just because i don't care doesn't mean that i don't understand. ~ Homer J. Simpson
|fun|#HomeR|ROCK
User avatar
-AzE
.
.
Posts: 6279
Joined: October 11th, 2009, 9:37 pm
Home Server: Sniper#2
Tag: |fun|#AzE|M3D
GameTracker: funazerty
Spark username: fun-AzE
Location: France

Re: EVA abuse me

Post by -AzE » October 26th, 2011, 2:16 pm

fun-Homer wrote:I would like to see the ban reason quite soon here..
Even if there is any.
Ignoring is not the way how you should care with this case.


Yeah indeed!
If we have no answer that day or tomorrow from Eva, I will contact the security team, to remove the ban.

Thanks in advance,
fun-AzE.
Image
.::By Ave::.
Post Reply

Return to “|fun|Gold| #2”