Ex fun-WickeD

wiki

Ex fun-WickeD

Post by wiki » August 15th, 2013, 12:44 pm

HI everyone,

I don't know if you remember me. I'm ex fun-WickedJester aka ex fun-W!CK3D aka ex-fun-WickeD aka ex fun-Wiki. I've been in UcF, ROCK and M3D fireteam.
My home server was european server and I was recruiter.
I post it to ask you your opinion about the possibility for me to be unbanned of fun-servers because fun was a good part of my ET life and i met lot of great people here.
I know i did some things what I'm not proud.
I come with my white flag and I'm just here for play and have fun with my old mates.

Greetings
fun-Richard
Home Server: Sniper#2
Tag: |fun|Richard|ST
GameTracker: varazslo
Spark username: fun-Richard

Re: Ex fun-WickeD

Post by fun-Richard » August 15th, 2013, 1:41 pm

Hi W!cked
I remember you ,but dont remember for your ban reason.
Can you tell me what was its?It was a two years ago.
Pleas send email for sec team security@funclan.net
Best regards Richard G.
By Zolty
Have fun!
"Remember: Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is Mystery , Today is a Gift, thats Why is called the present"
wiki

Post by wiki » August 15th, 2013, 8:26 pm

Hi Richard,
I remember you too.
As you said it was two years ago. BTW I watched on the forum but on my ban post Ave didn't add the reason of my ban then it will be hard for me to tell you the reasons.
I will follow your concil.
Thanks
fun-ali987xl
Home Server: ETJump#2
Tag: |fun|ali987xl|TJ
GameTracker: ali987xl
Spark username: fun-ali987xl

Post by fun-ali987xl » August 16th, 2013, 1:23 pm

i dont tink u can rejoin u have been kicked out of the clan in the hall of shame u joined Q clan
but yea just wait for ave or zorro to post they know ur reason of ur ban
and this is the topic in hall of shame http://funclan.tv.gr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=182&t=33039&start=10
fun-Ruby
Home Server: Sniper#2
Tag: |fun|#Ruby|ROCK
GameTracker: fun-ruby
Spark username: fun-ave

Post by fun-Ruby » August 16th, 2013, 3:26 pm

To refresh your memory;

Subject: hi

fun-Ruby wrote:Oh btw, those who are interested in what WickeD did, I'm sure there are persons that has contact with him.
Ask him what he did or better yet ask him to prove you what I did was abuse.
If anyone will come a decent post which shows where I did abuse him I will be pleased to reply and I'm sure if others find it as abuse too I'll be pleased to be demoted or kicked/banned :)
But as long as he plays cat and mouse game, I got to say I am a good cat and a real patient one to wait when he comes out the hole.
About that Clan thing he joined well, the one who diggs a hole to another, will allways fell in it himself.
So if anyone is ready to "open" a case of me being abuseive towards WickeD and his action, please contact me via PM/Spark so I give you some tips not to loose the case.

Regards,
Ave.

You can be honest now, I don't think you have anything to loose now, not infront of me, nor I belive infront of anyone else too.

Thanks,
Ave.
Applogizes for my inactivity.
Thanks for understanding, kind regards!

fun-evil
Home Server: Bronze Headshot#2
Tag: |fun|#ev!l|
GameTracker: funevil
Spark username: fun-evil

Post by fun-evil » August 17th, 2013, 12:27 am

hey theo nice to see ya :)

personally i would be happy to see you back there

but actually you need to tell the truth as it was said

but i'm sure that you will do the good choice !
made by my lovely Elena <3

i'm not the best player or the best admin, but i'll still be loyal to this clan, and i prefer that.

now 5 years i'm in |fun||, doing my 6th and proud of it :)
fun-Paddy
Home Server: PanzerWar#2
Tag: |fun|Paddy|UWS
GameTracker: PaddyODoor
Spark username: fun-Paddy

Post by fun-Paddy » August 18th, 2013, 6:30 am

Long list of issues with Wicked. Even if he was honest about everything, my answer would still be no. Not the type of person we need here. Sorry. He had his chance.
Signature made by |fun|SenSei|

|fun|Paddy|
Proud Co-Leader of UWS

The dead know only one thing...it is better to be alive.
fun-Maverick
Home Server: Silver#2
Tag: |fun|MavericK|ROCK
GameTracker: maverick29
Spark username: fun-maverick

Post by fun-Maverick » August 18th, 2013, 3:07 pm

I would say the same opinion that paddy, but I am willing to give one last chance (last of the last)
By Ave and ex-Peanut, ty mates
wiki

Post by wiki » August 18th, 2013, 5:59 pm

fun-ali987xl wrote:i dont tink u can rejoin u have been kicked out of the clan in the hall of shame u joined Q clan
but yea just wait for ave or zorro to post they know ur reason of ur ban
and this is the topic in hall of shame http://funclan.tv.gr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=182&t=33039&start=10

Hum no sorry ali I never joined Q'clan. Thanks for the link even if I knew where it was.

fun-Ruby wrote:To refresh your memory;

Subject: hi

fun-Ruby wrote:Oh btw, those who are interested in what WickeD did, I'm sure there are persons that has contact with him.
Ask him what he did or better yet ask him to prove you what I did was abuse.
If anyone will come a decent post which shows where I did abuse him I will be pleased to reply and I'm sure if others find it as abuse too I'll be pleased to be demoted or kicked/banned :)
But as long as he plays cat and mouse game, I got to say I am a good cat and a real patient one to wait when he comes out the hole.
About that Clan thing he joined well, the one who diggs a hole to another, will allways fell in it himself.
So if anyone is ready to "open" a case of me being abuseive towards WickeD and his action, please contact me via PM/Spark so I give you some tips not to loose the case.

Regards,
Ave.

You can be honest now, I don't think you have anything to loose now, not infront of me, nor I belive infront of anyone else too.

Thanks,
Ave.

Thank you Ave to try to refresh my memory but it didn't work. It was two years ago and lot of water under the bridge since this case. I never been a liar or a cheater. I remember that I had strong difference of opinion with you about something but I can't remember what it was and since you didn't post the screenshot of what I did it will be hard for me to remember. I think you remember the reasons of why you put me on Hall of Shame. It will be clearer for me and for anyone.

fun-Paddy wrote:Long list of issues with Wicked. Even if he was honest about everything, my answer would still be no. Not the type of person we need here. Sorry. He had his chance.

I understand you choice.

fun-Maverick wrote:I would say the same opinion that paddy, but I am willing to give one last chance (last of the last)

Thank you Maverick.

fun-evil wrote:hey theo nice to see ya :)

personally i would be happy to see you back there

but actually you need to tell the truth as it was said

but i'm sure that you will do the good choice !

Thank you evil. As I said I don't remember the reasons of my ban...Sorry.

I'm not here to try to cheat you. If it's possible to have the reason of my ban it will be easier for you to decide of my future.

Greetings.
fun-Mono
Tag: |fun|#Mono|UcF
GameTracker: Monoman
Spark username: fun-mono

Post by fun-Mono » September 23rd, 2013, 3:04 pm

To bad you are such a liar :(
You did not changed at all as it seems

Good luck Wicked.

Return to “|fun|Gold| #2”