-griff
Home Server: Sniper#2
Tag: |fun|#griff|ZwR
GameTracker: Griffmaster
Spark username: fun-griff

Re: unban

Post by -griff » January 17th, 2013, 12:31 am

Dear M!xer,
Please tell the whole story from E.F, ETclan, etc, etc.
Better to tell the whole story then to leave things behind, the truth will always come out ;)
So make a request to unban topic with the whole story in it, then let the admins vote and explain their vote :)

Good luck mate, i hope you will be able to play in our servers soon.

Gr!ff.
Proud |fun||clan General Recruiter
Proud ZwR superior general

Talk to a man about himself and he could listen for hours
fun-MiX3R
Home Server: Gold#2
Tag: |fun|#MiX3R|
GameTracker: imjelmerp

Post by fun-MiX3R » January 17th, 2013, 4:49 pm

fun-griff wrote:Dear M!xer,
Better to tell the whole story then to leave things behind, the truth will always come out ;)
So make a request to unban topic with the whole story in it, then let the admins vote and explain their vote :)

Gr!ff.

i don't know what you want to know ive just been in both thats all? and aze you mean giving an excuse to you ? :$
-AzE
Tag: |fun|#AzE|M3D
GameTracker: funazerty
Spark username: fun-AzE

Post by -AzE » January 17th, 2013, 6:12 pm

fun-MiX3R wrote:
fun-griff wrote:Dear M!xer,

Gr!ff.

i don't know what you want to know ive just been in both thats all? and aze you mean giving an excuse to you ? :$

No you need apologise to whole community.
About what you did during your time here, do not forget that you joined an unwelcome clan while you were still a |fun|member here.

You broke the trust we had for you while you were a |fun|member here.

Thanks.
.::By Ave::.
fun-m0sit0
Tag: |fun|m0si|FTF
GameTracker: m0sit0
Spark username: fun-m0sit0

Post by fun-m0sit0 » January 17th, 2013, 6:23 pm

fun-MiX3R wrote:i don't know what you want to know ive just been in both thats all?

I think you should explain very well the reason that why we must trust you ( Unban you ) at servers. Not just type things like :
fun-MiX3R wrote:sorry i typed an story but isee it didn't send-.- but i was in forbidden clan but you already knew it now but i hate all those clans now they say things like f*ckclan and stuff i said them it was st♥♥id because there were nice people in fun and i left later again and joined twc and stayed there? thats almost the story i guess but i thought i'll ask for unban because i heard more people got an unban like sky to i'm not sure btw but i thought then why can't i try? ;)
Mybe you just can start whit what conclusions you have made in this whole situation. Or what you understood . Or simply whats change to make you ask for unban.

fun-MiX3R wrote: and aze you mean giving an excuse to you ? :$

I thik that Aze didn't mind for an personal apologies ... i think that you shuld excuse to all Fun community . Starting whit sec. team , through the high admins and ending in the lower and new to the clan members.

Thank you :
|fun|m0sit0|
fun-MiX3R

Post by fun-MiX3R » January 17th, 2013, 7:16 pm

yeah eerm sorry for this all but i really swear i mean this what i say now i ment i really left fun and were out of the clan but i think i did understand it wrong and you guys still thought i am in the clan so we both thought something different if i knew i was still in i would wait longer sorry for that but it was not to do that i just had a misunderstand i think that can happen to everyone?:$ im sorry i did this it was not my meaning(i dont know how to say this good) i hope you guys accept this i can't turn it back..
fun-MiX3R

Post by fun-MiX3R » January 17th, 2013, 7:50 pm

fun-MiX3R wrote:yeah eerm sorry for this all but i really swear i mean this what i say now i thought i really left fun and were out of the clan but i think i did understand it wrong and you guys still thought i am in the clan so we both thought something different if i knew i was still in i would wait longer sorry for that but it was not to do that i just had a misunderstand i think that can happen to everyone?:$ im sorry i did this it was not my meaning(i dont know how to say this good) i hope you guys accept this i can't turn it back..
-XioN
Tag: fun|#Xion|ST
GameTracker: ROBER ALFA
Spark username: fun-XioN

Post by -XioN » January 17th, 2013, 8:37 pm

Well i check Ef and Et forums , i dont see you in rosters or around, so i guess you leave clans allready, your Apologys sound good, and i think is enough, now lets see if we can keep going with Yes or Not for unban topic , if someone have a prof or anything else about this dude trying to fuss around pls send by pm to security team or any red tag admin , if not lets keep this isue as another unban topic, you got my YES for unban , now if you want to admit something or you have something hide and want to say it, go ahead, we are not Monsters,,, lol, my YES for unban,thats all..... :wink:
Made by Zolty: Sign Master.... Ommmmm Ommmmm Ommmmmm
fun-MiX3R

Post by fun-MiX3R » January 17th, 2013, 10:38 pm

fun-XioN wrote:Well i check Ef and Et forums , i dont see you in rosters or around, so i guess you leave clans allready, your Apologys sound good, and i think is enough, now lets see if we can keep going with Yes or Not for unban topic , if someone have a prof or anything else about this dude trying to fuss around pls send by pm to security team or any red tag admin , if not lets keep this isue as another unban topic, you got my YES for unban , now if you want to admit something or you have something hide and want to say it, go ahead, we are not Monsters,,, lol, my YES for unban,thats all..... :wink:

i was thinking but i can't remember anything anymore if i will remember something i will tell you guys okay?
-griff
Tag: |fun|#griff|ZwR
GameTracker: Griffmaster
Spark username: fun-griff

Post by -griff » January 18th, 2013, 9:56 am

that's okay with me too...i vote for unban, not rejoin yet, first let's see if your behavior is good ;)
maybe after a month possible rejoin.
Good luck :)

Gr!ff.
Proud |fun||clan General Recruiter
Proud ZwR superior general

Talk to a man about himself and he could listen for hours
-Peanut
Home Server: PaintBall#2
Tag: |fun|#PeaNuT|
GameTracker: fun-peanut
Spark username: fun-Peanut

Post by -Peanut » January 18th, 2013, 10:16 am

fun-griff wrote:that's okay with me too...i vote for unban, not rejoin yet, first let's see if your behavior is good ;)
maybe after a month possible rejoin.
Good luck :)

Gr!ff.

I dont think he is intending to re-join :P
thx Ave <3
need help? PM me at fun-Peanut :)

#Paintball is my dream, my goal and one day... MY REALITY
/connect pb2.funclan.net

Return to “|fun|Gold| #2”