fun-ApI .... yeaaars ago

fun-Richard
Home Server: Sniper#2
Tag: |fun|Richard|ST
GameTracker: varazslo
Spark username: fun-Richard

Re: fun-ApI .... yeaaars ago

Post by fun-Richard » January 29th, 2013, 2:02 am

fun-M-M wrote:I want to see an explanation.
And I would like to hear from ZoRRo and/or Elena.
-MM

Nothing more to add!
Now I'm waiting your answer and others opinions!
By Zolty
Have fun!
"Remember: Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is Mystery , Today is a Gift, thats Why is called the present"
-AzE
Tag: |fun|#AzE|M3D
GameTracker: funazerty
Spark username: fun-AzE

Post by -AzE » January 29th, 2013, 3:38 pm

fun-AzE wrote:I'll inform you now, i'm not going to allow you into our |fun|Servers.

I'll add my reasons tomorrow! Atm i haven't much time.

Thanks in advance.

Full explanation why I disagree with your return in our |fun|servers.

Simply about your unacceptable behavior/words against |fun|Elena| and |fun|ZoRRo|.
I take these words as if it was for me, well I can tell you, I do not know if you have had problems with them before you act like this,
but swearing like you did to people you do not know, or even in the worst case, swearing like that against people which you are familiar,
should never come out of your mouth, it's too serious!
Once again I say this is unacceptable coming from your part.

For me act like this is not repairable in my opinions/point of view, so you should not enjoy our |fun|servers after this bad action coming from you.
The only people that will eventually allow you to play in |fun|servers, it's |fun|Elena| - |fun|ZoRRo|.
It's themselves who were victims of your attacks, they are primarily responsible for your Unban or Not, so they have the power/rights to decide about this issue after a few days.. Until admins give their opinions here about your Unban request.

So for me, it is indeed a negative response to let you play on our |fun|servers.
This is simply Irreparable/Unforgivable in my eyes,
It exceeds the extreme, so No.

Regards,
Thomas.
.::By Ave::.
fun-ApI
Home Server: Gold#2
Tag: |fun|Api|
GameTracker: funApI

Post by fun-ApI » January 29th, 2013, 4:41 pm

fun-Storchel wrote:Hey Api,

I'm glad to see this topic now.

But something is missing in your post. The question is not if you did something wrong or not, otherwise you wouldn't be banned. The real question is what you did wrong, and you didn't explain that yet.

Not everyone remembers what you said back then, nor everyone here has been in the clan already then, so it would be helpful to tell them what exactly you did.

I personally do remember what you said and I am willing to forgive you this mistake. You were very young there and I think we all know a bad day can make you do very st♥♥id things that you regret just the next day. I want to give you a second chance. So I agree with unban in all servers.

Regards,
Storchel

I respect ur opinions : ) .Azerty i understand u and i know that feeling.I dont really know why i was so negative and said that.

What i did wrong.I said not nice things to admins.these 3 years i have learned to respect everyone and be nice to everyone.I had very busy week and were very tired and my father died that day .. I were so :evil: ..Its still no reason to say that here but i say that.

Where did this start.

Blizzrd and i dont remember his name got perm banned.in xfire and in finnish topic we had discuss about it..There were some other guy too.. i dont remember his name.After i got banned from everything he said that lots of ppl are going to leave blablabla.. i dont know did it happen or smthing... But really ! Its hard to trust me but if u trust even a bit i will not do this mistake again and prove that im nice,friendly guy who likes to share thoughts with ppl :) .i have grown up and know lots of more things and wants to help.i want to help ur clan to make it even better than its now and make everyone happy.I still remember the old good times when starwars sniper silver gold panzer were full of people and oh god i enjoyed that time ! Was fun to play with everyone and test skills.These days i need to calm and relax :music: .I'm VERY VERY VERY sorry Elena and ZoRRo. U dont deserve this and i think honestly that i deserve this perm ban to everything but i still want to play with ur servers and enjoy with you guys : )

Have a nice day everyone
Peace :ang
-ApI
-XioN
Tag: fun|#Xion|ST
GameTracker: ROBER ALFA
Spark username: fun-XioN

Post by -XioN » January 29th, 2013, 5:07 pm

Well, i dont remember well what happen until i see that kind of Hardcore topic about Zorro and Elena, such nice words heee, i can give you a 2 chance to play again in servers since it happen 3 years agoo and everybody deserve
a 2 chance, i guess Zorro and Elena can say its up to admins to agree or not, but keep in mind , dont act like a Mooron next time , agree for Unban!..
Made by Zolty: Sign Master.... Ommmmm Ommmmm Ommmmmm
fun-Kliste
Home Server: TrickJump#3
Tag: |fun|#Kliste|ZwR
GameTracker: fun-kliste
Spark username: kliste

Post by fun-Kliste » January 29th, 2013, 5:50 pm

I was searching for what u exactly did, it really wasn't nice, but as far as lot of other ppl with different kind of issues got unbaned too u should get ur 2nd chance too,
BUT I want to see post from Zorro or Elena 1st as those are ones who u insulted.

Terka :rose:
"Over a long distance,you learn about the strength of your horse;over a long period of time, you get to know what's in a person's heart."

"Your're such a special person, you threw a rock at the ground and you missed."
-griff
Tag: |fun|#griff|ZwR
GameTracker: Griffmaster
Spark username: fun-griff

Post by -griff » January 29th, 2013, 7:13 pm

what did you say to Zorro and Elena, you must said some really terrible things back then ?
According to Aze Zorro and\or Elena are the ones they have to respond here but i want your explaining here first.
Still i believe in a second chance but with a trial period, don't waste this chance if you get it ;).

Regards,

Gr!ff.
Proud |fun||clan General Recruiter
Proud ZwR superior general

Talk to a man about himself and he could listen for hours
-Andy
Home Server: Silver#2
Tag: |fun|#Andy|
GameTracker: andy11
Spark username: fun-Andy

Post by -Andy » January 29th, 2013, 10:35 pm

Hello ApI.

Well, your disrespectful topic and PM you sended to ZoRRo were horrible.
So I suggest to wait for ZoRRo and Elena.

I am glad you enjoyed your time here and in BoD, please, if you will get a second chance, don't waste it.

That's all from me now,
Andy
-Storchel
|fun| ex-member |
Home Server: Silver#2
Tag: |fun|Storchel|ROCK
GameTracker: Storchel
Spark username: fun-Storchel

Post by -Storchel » January 30th, 2013, 12:29 am

Thank you for your reply Api.

For those who still don't know what he said back then. Here are the topics (I think for level 400+):
viewtopic.php?f=75&t=26993&p=351181#p351181
viewtopic.php?f=75&t=26994&p=351182#p351182
I'm not proud to show this, but I think it's necessary to make up your own opinion about Api.

fun-AzE wrote:Full explanation why I disagree with your return in our |fun|servers.

Simply about your unacceptable behavior/words against |fun|Elena| and |fun|ZoRRo|.
I take these words as if it was for me, well I can tell you, I do not know if you have had problems with them before you act like this,
but swearing like you did to people you do not know, or even in the worst case, swearing like that against people which you are familiar,
should never come out of your mouth, it's too serious!
Once again I say this is unacceptable coming from your part.

For me act like this is not repairable in my opinions/point of view, so you should not enjoy our |fun|servers after this bad action coming from you.
The only people that will eventually allow you to play in |fun|servers, it's |fun|Elena| - |fun|ZoRRo|.
It's themselves who were victims of your attacks, they are primarily responsible for your Unban or Not, so they have the power/rights to decide about this issue after a few days.. Until admins give their opinions here about your Unban request.

So for me, it is indeed a negative response to let you play on our |fun|servers.
This is simply Irreparable/Unforgivable in my eyes,
It exceeds the extreme, so No.

Regards,
Thomas.

Of course it was very bad what he said back then, but you should try to be a bit more understanding.
He was 12/13 years old when he said that. It is kinda normal to behave like that with this age. You just do what is in your mind and don't think about the consequences. I am quite sure he didn't even have any contact to Zorro or Elena before he said it. He was not thinking about the persons Zorro and Elena, but only about their position here in the clan. He was angry, so he wanted to insult the highest positions of this clan..could have been anyone instead of Zorro or Elena.
You can already see it at Zorro's reaction, he was wondering why Api said it. Simply because there was not any single thing between him and Api before.

And also, I can gurantee you that if we ask Zorro or Elena, they will say: "If all members agree to let him play in our servers, then we agree too."
So it is not necessary to wait if Zorro and Elena forgive Api's mistake. They trust in our decision and will take it as we decided.

It is 2,5 years ago..comeon, do we really want to pick on someone's mistake such a long time ago? We all have bad days once in a while and do bad things. He was very young, so it is even more understandable, at least for me!

Regards,
Storchel
fun-Elena
Home Server: Gold#2
Tag: |fun|Elena|
GameTracker: fun-Elena
Spark username: Elena

Post by fun-Elena » January 30th, 2013, 12:41 am

fun-Storchel wrote:And also, I can gurantee you that if we ask Zorro or Elena, they will say: "If all members agree to let him play in our servers, then we agree too."

Well, I forgive you only cause I know your age
I agree of what Storchel said above.

So, I hope you understood your mistake
and I hope that you get mature enough
and realize what you have done wrong.

It was completely wrong what you did,
as I do not know you
and you do not know me at all.

But except this, you should learn to not behave
like this to anyone, not only in our
community but in your real life also.

Be a gentleman :)
and
Welcome Back.
Don't ever mistake..my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance or my kindness for weakness
fun-Richard
Tag: |fun|Richard|ST
GameTracker: varazslo
Spark username: fun-Richard

Post by fun-Richard » January 30th, 2013, 1:56 am

Thank you Elena :)
By Zolty
Have fun!
"Remember: Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is Mystery , Today is a Gift, thats Why is called the present"

Return to “|fun|Gold| #2”